- Capstone Programs
- Marwen Lab
- Art at Work
- Artward Bound Maine
- Design to Print
- Student Advisory Board
- The 606 Project
The 606 ProjectCourse Description
Teaching Artist: John Lyons
Are you interested in documentary work? Curious about public projects? Marwen students will be hired this fall for a commissioned project to document The 606 trail and produce videos about this new pathway through Chicago. This is an advanced opportunity to strengthen your video skills, tell stories about a public space in your city, and get a stipend for your work!
• Students in grades 10, 11, and 12 are eligible to apply.
• Priority will be given to students with previous film, video, or photography experience.
• Students must have a social security number or tax identification number to receive stipend.
• Students must be able to commit to all days/times of the program.
• Fill out the application on the right side of this page.
• Selected students will be invited to interview for the program; interviews will take place the week of August 29 and students will be asked to show 4-6 pieces of their artwork.
• Students will be notified of selection by September 9.